imran. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Should I Buy Links To Improve Google Rankings?

Buying links that are search engine friendly is against Google TOS. If you buy links to take
the risk Google will penalise you (from a reduction in your toolbar pagerank, up to removing
your site from its index).
If buying links was ineffective, it wouldn’t be against Google TOS. Think about that.
I can’t remember the last vertical I checked there weren’t people buying links to improve
search engine placement – so the competition is doing it. Last time I checked, they were
ranking pretty good.
I can’t advise you to buy links but I can’t honestly advise you not to – although I will point
out again Google will take you down if it finds out.
If you are buying links, make sure your links aren’t obviously paid links, though. That is,
don’t buy links from obvious places. If Google gets better at detecting these, it’s the obvious
paid links that will be hit first.
I can say, I don’t buy links. Not at the moment anyway.
There are still plenty of ways to get links without paying for them: SEE  How I Got 500 Real
Backlinks In 2 Minutes for example.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives